- To deal with back office operation. Prepare all related documents from Purchase Order till Invoice, including shipping documents.
- Process incoming and outgoing stock for overseas customers and deliveries for local
- Process accounting entries into internal system
- Liaising with overseas shipper and forwarders to book vessel
- Access customer’s portal system to upload Invoices and COAs and download POs
- Perform any ad-hoc duties requested by supervisor
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience to work in semiconductor industry
- Logistics documentation / Shipping documentation / Incoterm knowledge
- Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- IT Literacy / Microsoft Excel/Word skills
- Team player
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Remuneration package will depend on the relevant experience of selected candidate.
- Working Hour: 8:45am to 5:15pm
- AL: 14 days for first 3 years; max. 21 days + additional company fixed holidays yearly
- AWS: Yes
- Variable Bonus: Yes, depending on company and individual performance
- Transport Allowance: Yes
- Medical Benefit and Dental Benefits provided
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA License: 90C3026 EA Personnel: R1766765 EA Personnel Name: Leong Lai Han
EA License: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1766765
EA Personnel Name: Leong Lai Han