[Applicants that require work passes need not apply]
- Support of company's business operation in Dairy products
- Create sales contract in company system and issue contract with suppliers/customers.
- Monitor and update delivery status through close communication with related party.
- Ensure shipping documents are properly filled/ prepare before presenting to customers.
- Monitor and follow-up of payments before/after delivery of goods.
- Pursue necessary arrangement on internal reports or procedures (contract collection, credit line application, etc)
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience in handling Shipping documentation required
- Good Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Good negotiation skills
- IT Literacy / Microsoft Excel/Word skills
- Good Team player
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Remuneration package will depend on the relevant experience of selected candidate.
- Working Hour: 8:45am to 5:15pm
- AL: 14 days, max. 21 days
- AWS + VB: Yes
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA License: 90C3026 EA Personnel: R1766765 EA Personnel Name: Leong Lai Han
EA License: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1766765
EA Personnel Name: Leong Lai Han