Our client, a global leader in AV solutions is looking for a Senior AV Technician (Lead). Senior AV Technicians are responsible for the efficient delivery, installation, operation and removal of audio visual equipment required to run shows at all levels. Senior AV Technicians are capable of liaising with clients, crew, freelancers and venue staff to ensure the smooth operation.
Senior AV Technician (Lead)
· Liaise with clients in a professional manner and operate independently under show conditions
· Make decisions which at times will be “show critical” and wherever possible, be made in conjunction with either the Venue Sales Executive, Event Staging Manager/ Venue Director and/or client
· Work within a team (including freelancers) with respect to all aspects of a presentation including installation, rehearsal, show and pack down
· Test and check installed equipment including aligning, tuning and troubleshooting
· Visually identify and assemble all equipment to the correct specification
· Assess the suitability of any given piece of equipment for the job it has been specified to do
· Act as a role model for junior staff.
· Must have served a minimum of 2 years as AV Technician
· Highly developed customer service skills
· Ability to work under pressure
Kindly email your CV to email@example.com if you are interested. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.