- Sales orders and service contracts: To manage these well in-line with order and shipment schedules, taking note to follow all necessary government/regulatory guidelines for document creation/issurance etc. To also ensure that orders are followed-up accordingly e.g. missing items, back-orders etc.
- Sales opeations: To ensure orders are finalised in-time for monthly revenue reporting
- Administration: To ensure all documents and relevant filings are up-to-date
- Inter-department cooperation: To support Sales and Service colleagues in their daily work with customers including providing excellent customer service, installations, arrangement of appointments etc. To also support finance colleagues on management of customer accounts e.g. credit limits, taxes, chasing for payment of invoices to reduce overdue ARs
- Event management: To plan, organise, and coordinate company events including workshops, regional trainings, and where needed, provide on-site coordination with clients.