• Coordination and preparation of sales/purchase documentation.
• Coordination of order processing and scheduling between customers & internal stakeholders.
• Follow up and ensure orders renewal and continuity for the customers assigned.
• Facilitating factory’s sample shipments & documentation preparation.
• Support sales team in planning and coordination of stock and/or consignment related orders.
• Maintenance of Documentation — New/existing customer/item application forms.
• Maintain Master Customer-Product-Price List.
• Comply to the required workflow and documentation procedures as mandated in Internal Control system.
• Managing of D/P, D/A & L/C customer’s payment related negotiation with banks.
• Provide administrative support to sales team e.g. quotation or customer return.
• Timely informs/reports to sales team when receiving any queries about technical or quality issues.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Min. Diploma or professional qualification.
• 2 to 3 years relevant working experience.
• Microsoft Office skills e.g. Word, Excel.
• Knowledge of SAP system will be an advantage.
• Able to work independently. Self-disciplined.
• Working hours: 0900hrs to 1700hrs (Mon~ Fri)
• Candidates who require work pass need not apply.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA: JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.