Our client is an event start-up in Singapore, but has expanded offices located in UK, Shenzhen and Singapore. The Singaporean office is the HQ of the company and focuses on delivering great entertainment experiences to event clients.
The Sales and Business Development is responsible for developing new business opportunity, managing client lists, and closing deal with the team to deliver more show. He/she will be a key member to open a new market and deliver dynamic shows to customers and their audience
MRT: Downtown / Marina Bay
- Develop new business opportunities to pitch our company and service and grow our customer pipeline via various channels such as cold-calling, emails, and events.
- Identify and develop potential market segments and customers to achieve acquisition and retention targets.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of products and value proposition.
- Timely communication with clients in different time zone.
- Have a strong start-up spirit and interest in the event and entertainment industry.
- Work with co-founder closely and assist her work spontaneously
- 1-2 years of sales experience in event, advertisement or entertainment-related area
- Passionate in Entertainment Business.
- Highly motivated with an outgoing personality, a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership
- Able to meet deadlines, adapt working hours to different time zones.
- Well versed in additional languages – to break into the market of different nations and backgrounds.
- Highly flexible working hours.
- Extremely attractive incentive scheme on top of basic salary.
- Great co-working space working environment.
- Ability to travel abroad to attend shows.
- Perfect chance to be part of the industry pioneer and work into the managerial level.
- Energetic, motivating, active team