Our client, a popular Japanese media company is expanding their retail team in the flagship merchandize store here in Singapore. The Retail Shop Manager is expected to handle all daily operations in the store, and maintain the brand image of the store.
Retail Shop Manager/ Assistant Manager
· Responsible for daily operations in the store (POS, store opening/closing, training of staffs, money management, goods ordering, daily delivery, storeroom management and daily deployment of staff.
· Assign other business tasks than retail business in future request (corporate planning, negotiation skills, management skills)
· Lead, motivate, manage and evaluate a team of retail sales team
· Actively present on the sales area to assist, coach and ensure all sales team follow and abide by service standard and store SOP are properly executed
· Handle projects and events with local partners
· Excellent presentation skills with reasonable logical thinking and ability to perform forecasting (sales, inventory)
· Experienced with retail store operation
· Proficient with sales figures and calculation of budget
· Knowledge of designing skills such as Photoshop / illustrator will be advantageous
Kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.