Our client, a Japanese F&B Goods company is currently looking to have a Retail Manager to support the team in setting up its first flagship store in Singapore. The candidate is expected to have knowledge of retail and speak fluent Japanese to report to Japan HQ.
· Manage retail operations in Singapore.
· Organize and promote events to push product sales
· Develop long term relationship with clients and customers.
· Locate strategic locations for promotional events and stall setups.
· Handle sales forecast and daily/ weekly reports to HQ.
· Plan marketing activities to support sales targets
· Liaise with landlords and property managers
· Negotiate on retail sales & other lease terms
· Manage stock levels in line with company targets
· Manage store look (visual, displays, refurbishments) in line with group guidelines
· Retail background will be a strong advantage.
· Understands the retail market of Singapore.
· Cheerful personality and sales driven.
· Proactive, Independent, trend-conscious