Our client is an established community healthcare facility in Singapore. Their Clinical Services department is now seeking candidates to join them for a fulfilling career as a Resident Physician. The incumbent should have a good background in General Medicine / Geriatric Medicine / Palliative Care Medicine who is compassionate in giving back to the community.
An ideal candidate MUST either hold full registration with the Singapore Medical Council or at least on L2 if on Conditional Registration and meet to the requirements below.
- Must possess a basic medical degree from a university / medical school listed in the Second Schedule of the Medical Registration Act OR a Membership from the UK/Ireland (MRCP) if basic degree is not on the list of registerable qualifications recognized by the SMC.
- Postgraduate qualification such as M.Med (S'pore) are highly preferred
- Must be in active clinical practice and have at least 3 years of relevant specialist practice experience post-housemanship / internship.
- Must have working experience as a Medical Officer (or equivalent) in the relevant field.
- Highly adaptive and possess leadership qualities, as well as high interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits
Our clients offer a competitive remuneration package. Generally, this includes on-call allowance, specialist allowance (if applicable), annual bonuses and medical benefits.
EA JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1109147
EA Personnel Name: Noor Suliana Liza Binte Ab Lateb