This role requires a dynamic, well-rounded marketer with a deep understanding of doing business in solutions selling and new ways of business models. In this role, you will work closely with sales to align on business objectives to drive regional marketing strategies, execution and measurement of go-to-market activities.
- Product expert of their resuscitation products, serving as a reference, resource, and educator for sales personnel.
- Assist in sales support activities, such as in-service/education & follow-up.
- Develop, implementation, and monitoring new & future clinical and marketing programs.
- Create customized marketing content to fit the needs of hospital and EMS customers.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending conferences, educational workshops, and by continually reviewing professional publications.
- Consultant to current customers by providing support, information, guidance and new opportunities offered by clinical team to Hospitals and EMS in maximizing utility of their equipment
- Develop with Sales Management, tactical marketing plans
- Develop and rollout marketing campaigns, including sales promotions, brochures, advertising and other types of marketing and sales support programs.
- Participate in and coordinate major congress for the region.
- Other duties as assigned to support the growth of the marketing team overall. This can include, but is not limited to, development of new programs, and assisting local clinical teams.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required with about 8 years of working experience including a minimum of 3 years’ experience in regional marketing with preference given to the data solutions / systems / medical device marketing
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence No: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1984018
EA Personnel Name: SENA YAMADA