QUANTITY SURVEYOR (JAPANESE SPEAKING)
Our client is Global Construction company handling projects both in Singapore and Oversea.
· Responsible for the full suite of Quantity Surveyor duties, from tender to pre-contract, post contract administration duties such as: review of contracts, quantity take-offs, preparing bills of quantities, sourcing and selecting of subcontractors
· Degree/Diploma in Building / Quantity Surveying / Civil & Structural Engineering or its equivalent
· Minimum 3 years’ relevant experiencein the building industry
· Able to work under minimum supervision
· Japanese speaking in order to liaise with Japan counterparts (Proficiency Test ‘N1’ Level)