Application Development/Delivery Project Manager
Software Company specialized in marine logistics industry is for an Application Project Manager, who is able to manage software development and deployment to clients.
This position is additional headcount, permanent job.
• Understand clients’ business and workflow and analyze the pain points.
• Discuss the system requirement and functions with clients, and how to achieve goas with internal team
• Lead projects as a Project Manager and manage resource to complete projects on time.
• Manage software development team at offshore site remotely to ensure the progress.
• Take initiative of communication among multiple stakeholders.
• Experience with full SDLC cycle as both member and Manager.
• Have team leading, team building experience and able to coach others.
• Prior experience with software and infrastructure development.
• Able to work independently, tasks driven under unclear situation by communicating with stakeholders.
• Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude.
• Permanent Employment
• Medical Insurance
• AL 14 days
• Salary: S$ 5-7,000/m (Negotiable)
• AWS 1 month + VB• Working hours: 9:00-18:00