The company is a leading provider in providing a full range of laboratory equipments and reagents for most of the instituitons.
- Manage Key accounts with a secondary role as being a hunter to identify new markets.
- Prospect , develop and drive sales plans of our laboratory reagants and consumables and equipment portfolio to the instituition market.
- Assess customer needs and find a tailored approach to serve them.
- Train exisiting clients of the new trends and also external sales teams in universities.
- Study market trends and do up reports on how to create a competitive edge over other companies
- Identify new areas to improve on and to create that leverage.
- Provide P&L and monthly reports to the direct manager.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum diploma in life sciences , Biotechnology or relevant fields.
- 5 years of relevant sales which handles lifesciences or biotechnology products.
- Experienced in B2B settings and creating effective technical presentations.
- Fluency in English and one other mother tongue to communicate with chinese / malay etc speaking clients.
- Analytical and able to work as a team.
| EA Personnel Name: Aaron Soh