Our client, a software development company is looking for PHP Developer to join their newly setup branch office in Singapore. Focusing on e-commerce domain, the incumbent will liaise with Chinese counterpart on projects.
· Conduct system analysis based on business requirement
· Develop and maintain online services
· Maintain technical documents
· Render technical support
· Proficient PHP work experience (tech stack: LNMP)
· Experienced as backend engineer
HOW TO APPLY:
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format (including your Current and Expected salary) to
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidential.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA License: 90C3026 | EA Personnel: R1877642 | EA Personnel Name: Chee Hui Min