Our client is the global manufacturer of Heavy Construction Equipment.
· Responsible for Spare Parts
· Proactively promote parts and service sales activities for increased turnover and profitability
· Follow-up with customers regularly to track customer satisfaction, and to ensure actions are taken to resolve customer issues
· Manage a pipeline of sales opportunities, ensuring monthly sales targets are achieved
· Handle Pricing issue for inventory stocking and market pricing.
· Parts & Service warranty administration to dealers/customers within SEA
· To provide inhouse parts technical support to all internal and external stakeholders
· Work within a regional matrix in support of the overall growth of the Spare Part business;
· Diploma / Degree in Mechanical / Business or equivalent
· Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in heavy equipment parts or automotive parts
Our client offer
5 days week, Monday - Friday 8.30am to 6pm
Salary $3,500 – $4,500 + allowance + bonus
Please send in your resume in MS Word format with a copy of your recent photograph, kindly include the following particulars
· Reason for leaving
· Last drawn remuneration package
· Notice period
We regretted that only short-listed candidates will be replied.
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110794
EA Licence Number 90C3026