Position: Partner Marketing Project Manager (1 Year Contract) – extendable
Regional Initiatives (50%)
• Work with the Asia Digital Marketing Lead on the execution, management and monitoring of top digital initiatives in the region (e.g. Digital Advisor, Content Syndication, DCCN).
• Coordinate, support and track progress with Asia SRs to ensure timely, accurate and disciplined marketing execution & reporting.
• Work with internal stakeholders (channel marketing, sales, category management) to assist them with the resources and training required to collaborate with partners on these projects.
• Help local teams to meet with partners, as required, to successfully implement these projects.
• Coordinate and manage supporting agencies and vendors.
Marketing excellence and efficiency (50%)
• Work with the Asia Digital Marketing Lead and Partner Marketing Lead to ensure landing of marketing fundamentals through partners and constantly monitor the optimization to enhance the consumer journey.
• Understand and own the digital analytics and reporting of monthly back-to-basics scorecard and derive insights for future improvement.
• Support the Leads with projects and research working alongside agencies & vendors to find create holistic, full funnel marketing plans and support SRs during key marketing beats
• Work along with all Channel & device Marketing (CDM) stakeholders to support team success with key regional projects
Strong Project Management Experience
Strong Collaboration Skills
Role is very diverse in sense of it creates possibilities to interact with several different leadership positions in Microsoft and will add strong amount of network value
Requires 20% of Travel
Location: Frasers Tower
Working days – Mon to Friday / 8.30am – 5.30pm