Asia Partner Community Manager will be responsible for the management and run of the community engagements, which involve the planning, set up and co-ordination of community calls and conferences. Strong global stakeholder engagement both internally and partner facing. Ability to govern and manage processes with quality. Management of team communications and rhythm of business.
• Run the mechanics for partner community management (what, how and execution) to deliver the right information at the right time to partners (e.g. take into market, program, partner type, need for knowledge)
• Orchestrate community management for ops excellence to facilitate in person and virtual engagements to capture strategic co-design requirements
• Govern the community process with LR to ensure the community is run in a timely matter and with quality
• Support effective readiness content delivery through multiple channels such as readiness app, MPN, other self-serve tools (right information at right time) working closely with P&L.
• Engage Partner Business Managers (PBMs) for specific program specialized readiness delivery to focused field & partner audiences
- Provide insights & learning based on voice from Partner communities through regular channels (TFS, BPO, Voice of Business
Contract role till 30 Sep 2020