Our Client is a data-driven financial technology company with multiple offices in the APAC region. Their mission is to build a better financial world, one of their key goals is to revolutionize the credit system by creating a more holistic, accurate, and democratic alternative to existing credit scoring methods.
Combining the best domain knowledge in big data, artificial intelligence, and credit rating technology, Our Client brings the next generation of data centric platforms to transform the financial service industry in Asia. Their core product offerings include credit scoring, anti-fraud detection, facial recognition, and AI as a Service.
Advance.AI is built and backed by experienced and successful entrepreneurs and investors in Singapore, China, and US who are from top-tier schools like Stanford, CMU, UIUC, Tsinghua, Fudan, SJTU, NUS, and NTU with rich industrial experiences from Goldman Sachs, Farallon Capital, Two Sigma, Amazon, Accenture, Tencent, Baidu, and HSBC.
They are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our high performing team. If you’re looking to be a part of a team who tackle real-world financial problems, this might just be the place for you! Work alongside world-class talent and join us as we use sophisticated data and analytics to make a change in the financial world.
• Prospecting of partners through various channels to leverage optimal support to achieve our main objectives
• Support comprehensive strategies of marketing, sales and business development to acquire ideal partners
• Manage a long-lasting relationship with our existing partners to achieve a sustainable partnership
• Support operation team to acquire users from partnership platform
• 3 years’ and above experience in B2B Business Development or Sales Management
• Good partnership resources in retail and F&B Industry within Singapore
• Have a good sense of comprehensive marketing, sales and business development strategy
• Strong communication and analytical mindset
• Excellent English skills
• Bachelor’s degree and above
*6 months contract position with options to extend or convert, 5 vacancies available.