Our client is looking for Logistics Executive. If you have Import/Export shipping experience, please apply.
Working location: City, 5days
You will assist day to day shipping operation activity by
· Closely communicate and coordinate with internal/external parties for smooth shipment
· Prepare necessary shipping document accurate and timely manner
· Attend customer’s inquiries and take necessary action promptly
· Prepare invoice for customers
· Accurately input necessary data into the system
· Prepare necessary report periodically
· Other duties assigned by senior
· Has relevant working experience
· Proficient in Words and Excel
· Able to work independently as well as a team
· Able to work fast-paced environment and has a sense of urgency
· Has good customer service skill
· Meticulous and quality-focused
* Interested candidates are welcome to submit your resume with full particulars and full details on employment history, reasons for leaving, current/last drawn and expected remuneration.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.