Our client, total logistics service provider is looking for Airfreight Import experience person to join their team.
Working location: East
Working hours: 5.5days (Alternate Sat)
· Responsible for smooth shipments by communicating with internal and external well
· Take necessary action which following company’s SOP with correct and timely matter
· Prepare necessary documents and date entry to company’s system correct and timely matter
· Prepare daily report
· Build and maintain a good relationship with customers by constant and timely communication with a professional attitude
· Other Ad-hoc duties assigned by senior
· At least 3 years of relevant working experience
· Has Incoterms and custom Permits knowledges
· A responsible who is able to work according to job's necessary
· Team player who is willing to render support to others
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel Number: R1105668