- To conduct research on consumer interactions with various digital products and digital services, and communicate the findings to the management.
- To work with the product managers and analysts to identify user requirements and use cases, and thereafter define the optimal user patterns, behaviour, responses and/or outcomes for each requirement/case, while maintaining a user-centric approach in both perspective and practice.
- To craft, develop, test and iterate on various interaction flows, wireframes and UX mock-ups, with the ultimate goal of providing intuitive and engaging user experiences.
- To work with the digital marketing team to craft clear, concise stories and messages that enhances and supports the various product and service strategies.
- To work alongside other designers to translate the UX mock-ups into the final visuals and specifications, incorporating the organization's branding and standards from the design playbook.
- To convert and hand-off the approved designs into HTML/CSS/JS to the development teams, and work with the developers to ensure that the UX designs and visualisations are implemented in the final products and services.
- To formulate UX design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Min Diploma / Degree in any design-related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in experience in creating wireframes, personas, storyboards, flows and mock-ups.
- Working knowledge of UX design and prototyping processes, tools as well as best practices.
- Development skills in HTML, CSS and JS will be highly advantageous.
- Package: Depends on your experience (Basic salary + variable bonus + other benefit)
- Working Location: Singapore (Raffles Place)
*Candidates who require work pass, need not apply
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
Oba Nana (R1988153)
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Lic No: 90C3026)