- To translate UX/UI wireframes, storyboards and/or visual mock-ups into mobile front-end elements, control and codes.
- To develop, program new mobile applications, as well as maintain and implement new functionalities and features for existing mobile applications, integrating with defined APIs, databases and infrastructure.
- To write and maintain clean, reusable and efficient codes, using defined IDEs and tools.
- To perform internal tests and code reviews to identify mobile applications-related bugs, bottlenecks and/or quality issues, and work with the relevant parties to fix and resolve the same.
- To verify deliverables against the agreed qualities and standards as per the approved specifications.
- To arrange, coordinate and conduct user acceptance testing (UATs) and user training sessions, with involved partners, vendors, stakeholders and end-users, and follow-up on reported mobile application-related issues closely.
- To create, update and maintain proper specifications, such as functional, technical and/or database specifications.
- Minimum a Diploma or Degree in IT or Computer Science, or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of experience working with SQL, MYSQL and/or NOSQL databases and tools, is a must.
- Good understanding of mobile application design implementation (UX & UI) and mobile development concepts (e.g. MVC) as well as related technologies, SDKs, libraries and frameworks such as React Native, Node.js, etc.
- Exposure to SCRUM and/or AGILE methodologies.
- Able to communicate effectively, analytical with good time management, problem-solving and documentation skills.
- Package: Depends on your experience (Basic salary + variable bonus + other benefit)
- Working Location: Singapore (Raffles Place)
*Candidates who require work pass, need not apply
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
Oba Nana (R1988153)
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Lic No: 90C3026)