The main purpose of the company is to provide advisory and consultancy service to individuals and small and mid-sized business in Korea that aims to invest their asset in South east Asian countries through Singapore.
As a Junior Analyst, you are responsible for searching and analysing various sectors in different markets mainly in Southeast Asian countries. You will be able to develop competitive analysis, industry outlook, company analysis. These will strengthen our core advantages and help bring credibility from clients.
To be successful in this role as a Junior Analyst, the individual must also work effectively across different functions – including Research, Client Relations, Admins.
- Performing Industry, market and competitive analysis, client segmentation
- Supporting to develop new market entry strategy and execution planning
- Supporting sales and marketing activities
- Proficiency in analysis/modeling in Excel and in building presentations in Powerpoint
- Fluent in English and Korean to liaise with Korean stakeholders.
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong analytical and organisational skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- A natural affinity with people and the ability to work collaboratively
- A university degree in an area that has helped you develop your analytical and communication skills, such as business, economy, commerce, finance, marketing, etc.
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
EA: JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1329316
EA Personnel Name: Go Wonkyu