Financial company is seeking IT Support Officer who is in charge of IT daily system operation and end-user support.
- To support Business Applications, especially with SQL Server database such as SharePoint, STB Reporter, Adaptv Analytics, Devon, Treasury Manager and etc.
- To act as IT administrative role for Treasury related application including Refinitiv and Bloomberg.
- To be responsible for EUC development, maintenance and user support in cooperation with EUC vendors.
- To be responsible for coordination for the monitoring and due diligence for IT outsourcing service providers.
- To liaise with Head Office / other departments / other branches on behalf of IT staffs and end users in Singapore on the matters of information systems and IT related issues in both English and Japanese
- Minimum 3 years’ IT experience, preferably in a financial institution
- Japanese Speaking is MUST to communicate with Japan HQ
Technical skills required:
- A working knowledge of Windows OS, LAN, SQL Server, Microsoft Office, and Sharepoint.
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software.
- Good understanding on the banking business applications.
- Good IT knowledge with the technical knowledge to perform troubleshooting.
- Relevant IT, Helpdesk and business applications experience will be advantageous.
Other skills (will be advantageous)
- Programming skills with .net, MS-SQL Server and SharePoint.
- Hands on experience of Office365/Exchange Online, AWS cloud, RPA(UiPath)
- Good understanding on the IT security control and Cyber security, especially for Financial Institutions
- Customer-oriented, meticulous, team player with strong interpersonal skills preferred.
- Good organizational skills and strong communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Self-motivated team player, capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Salary: $5,000 + Bonus
- Working time: MON - FRI
- Medical benefits are provided.
- Probation: 3 months
Thank you for your application. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Licence Number: 90C3026)
Emi Kawasaki (EA Personnel: R1986911)