IT Security Specialist
A permanent job opportunity as IT Security Specialist at a well-known Japanese machinery company. The mission of this position is to ensure corporate data is secure and safe.
In order to archive the mission, its responsibility is to plan & implement the sufficient IT security and operate it so as to Business Continuity.
Main job scope is to support RHQ in planning, developing and evaluating the effectiveness of the its IT security systems and infrastructure for all regional companies including SG RHQ. In addition, this position will work closely with a regional IT manager and IT infrastructure management team in Japan HQ to achieve higher levels of security of systems and information.
• Strategy & Planning of Corporation Security
- Analyse and identify challenges in systems, processes in the aspect of information security
- Architect ideal security design
• Enhance and Govern IT security & infrastructure
- Take responsibility to deploy IT security systems, policies and procedures
- Develop and enhance IT security systems, policies and procedures in regional companies
- Develop Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in regional IT implementation/project management with a focus on IT Security, System & Network Architecture, Risk Management or Auditing
• Knowledge in IT security management and incidence management
• Fluent English & Japanese speaking is required in order to communicate to Japan HQ.
• Able to travel in Asia region if required.
• Salary Package: S$5-6.5K/m (it varies based on your experience)
• Mondays to Fridays 8.30am to 5.30pm (no work days on the weekends & public holidays)
• AL: 18 days
HOW TO APPLY:
Simply click "Apply now" to submit your application by attaching a detailed copy of your updated Resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidential.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.