IT Assistant Manager/Senior Executive
Our client, a well-established service company is looking for IT Assistant Manager to execute in-house infrastructure and security services. As this is a managerial role with requirements to maintain technical operations, a candidate with hands-on infrastructure experience will be suitable.
· Design and implement end-to-end infrastructure services based on budget to ensure operational success and safe governance of security
· Safeguard information security (network, server, application, etc)
· Mitigate cyber risk and conduct system review when needed
· Manage project planning to ensure timely delivery
· Keep abreast of latest technology and trend and improvise current technology stack/process when needed
· Experienced in hands-on IT infrastructure services
· Plus point: certified in security operations, networking, IT governance, ITSM, cloud technology
· Remuneration package: up to $4500 (monthly basic) and performance bonus
HOW TO APPLY:
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format (including your Current and Expected salary) to
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA License: 90C3026 | EA Personnel: R1986911 | EA Personnel Name: Emi Kawasaki