One of the largest Japanese bank is now looking for IT analyst.
- Managing & supervising IT projects, investments, developments, systems of overseas branches in Asia
- Providing & promoting IT solutions, infrastructure in the region to boost business and better controls
- Planning & promoting regional IT strategies
- Any Degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Experience in the project management of system development is preferred/advantageous
- Experience and knowledge about IT budget planning and control including negotiation with relevant parties such as head office IT planning section is preferred/advantageous
- Business-level proficiency in both English and Japanese is required as this role includes communication with Head Office in Japan. Documents may come in both languages and staff is required to translate
-Working hours 9:00-18:00
-Salary SGD 4,500-
-Medical insurance is provided
-21 days AL
Thank you for your application. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Licence Number: 90C3026)
Takafumi Suzuki (EA Personnel:R1765612 )