The Integrated Marketing Manager (IMM) will work hand-in-hand with the Product Category and Channel Marketing teams to deliver connected sales and marketing plans that drive consumer and SMB demand. The IMM leads strategic integrated marketing planning discussions, bringing deep audience and competitive insights, and marketing data to inform marketing plans and prioritize investments.
IMM will deliver campaign execution excellence leading a complex virtual team of local marketing stakeholders, Channel Marketing Managers, Product Category Leads and Channel Sales teams. IMM will partner with Central Marketing Organization (CMO) shared services in Events, Social and Digital, along with agency partners and marketing coordinators to align local executions across all marketing channels and ensure all activities are set up properly in our tools and systems to enable tracking, reporting and local optimization.
Deliver marketing impact against key business goal by acquiring and nurturing leads and supporting consumption
· Develop and execute the integrated marketing plan for your focus area to deliver on business and sales goals for each product category.
· Understand the audience, market, and competitive landscape to deliver differentiated programs by scenario.
· Leverage and localize global programs, positioning, messaging, and content. Provide local feedback and insights to corporate marketing stakeholders.
· Develop plan and optimize across marketing mix (Digital, Social, Influencer, Events, etc) and deliver insights and opportunities to product category groups and channel marketing teams.
Orchestrate marketing execution by leading a complex virtual team of stakeholders
· Partner closely with multiple agency partners (digital, social, etc) to land execution across our paid, earned, and owned channels.
· Work with channel marketing team to align marketing activities and incorporate relevant partner offers into the plans for your product category.
Executional Excellence and alignment to global processes and compliance
· Align local marketing activities to modern marketing platforms and processes. Ensure localization reviews are complete and accurate. Leverage global leading practices.
· Ensure relevant marketing executions are properly set up in systems and tools for tracking reporting.
· Demonstrate effective and accurate forecasting and manage spend of marketing budgets. Drive 100% budget utilization for the given product category.
· Partner with Marketing Coordinators who supports campaign execution, and work closely with Marketing Service Central (MSC) for marketing execution capacity.
EA: JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
|Job title:||Integrated Marketing|
|Salary:||$50 - 100 k|
|Start date:||19 Mar 2021|
|Contact details:||Rajan Jothee|
|Contact-phone:||+65 6224 6864|
|Job published:||3 days ago|