Our client is the world leading Equipment manufacturer.
· Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
· Be able to identify, qualify and forecast opportunities, through pipeline management.
· Identify and close new business.
· Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
· Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
· Act as a primary point of contact for their managed account list and ensuring speedy response to all partners requests.
· Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
· Updating and maintaining CRM system.
· Min 2 - 3 years’ experience in Telephone sales
· Good in verbal and written communication skills
Our client offer
· Salary $3,000 - $4,000 + AWS + VB
· Attractive Benefits
Interested applicants please submit your resume in MS Word format, kindly include the following particulars
· Reason for leaving
· Last drawn remuneration package
· Notice period
We regretted that only short-listed candidates will be replied.
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110794
EA Licence Number 90C3026