Our client is an award-winning healthcare facility in Singapore.
Their department is now seeking candidates who are highly motivated to join them for a fulfilling career as a ICU Resident Physician preferably with General/Internal Medicine background in an acute hospital setting.
An ideal candidate must be eligible for Conditional Registration with the Singapore Medical Council and meet to the requirements below.
- Must possess a basic medical degree from a university / medical school listed in the Second Schedule of the Medical Registration Act OR a Membership from the UK/Ireland (MRCP) if basic degree is not on the list of registerable qualifications recognized by the SMC.
- Postgraduate qualification such as M.Med (S'pore) are highly preferred
- Must be in active clinical practice and have at least 3 years of relevant specialist practice experience post-housemanship / internship.
- Must have working experience as a Medical Officer (or equivalent) in the relevant field.
- Highly adaptive and possess leadership qualities, as well as high interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
For more information on Singapore Medical Registration, please log on to Singapore Medical Council.
Compensation & Benefits
Our clients offer a competitive salary package. Generally, this includes your Housing Allowance, Specialist Allowance, one-time relocation assistance and medical benefits.
EA JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1109147
EA Personnel Name: Noor Suliana Liza Binte Ab Lateb