Our client located in CBD is looking for a Finance Manager.
M-F/ around 7K
· Understand our products and business deeply to demonstrate business acumen.
· Construct cost management schemes for each development product in a timely manner.
· Report costs to stakeholders
· Handle enquiries from stakeholders
· Understand cost schemes and provide accurate forecast together with product and organization managers.
· Input data on the department’s budget management system.
· Budget vs Actual analysis and reporting to stakeholder on a weekly basis.
· Suggest and implement improvements for daily operation optimization with PDCA cycle.
· Provide necessary information and tools to product and organization managers.
Skills and experiences:
· Bachelor’s degree with either of the following:
· Over 3 years work experience in administration and planning/business strategy/management accounting
· Over 5 years as a FP&A specialist in any industry
· Japanese/English language skills to communicate, discuss or negotiate with domestic and international stakeholders (Japanese: JLPT N2 level or above; English: TOEIC over 800)
· Able to adapt to company culture.
· Able to understand and demonstrate data analytical skills using Microsoft Excel.
· Able to demonstrate logical thinking and understanding of the required output by yourself.
· Able to absorb new information and respond to changes quickly.
· Strong sense of responsibility and self-management.
· Able to demonstrate problem-solving skills: Identify issue, create execution plan, execute plan
· Able to demonstrate proactive communication skills
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel Name: Ryoko Okamoto
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1434779