The incumbent’s main duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following :
▪ Sales and Marketing of isocyanates & silicones in Asia Pacific within ASEAN & South Asia
▪ To set up credit line, review and analyze financial status of customers and manage credit control in accordance with our company’s requirements
▪ Coordinating with oversea offices for potential customers of expanding sales of Polyurethane chemicals.
▪ Correspondence & coordination with supplier, clients & our overseas offices including Head Office in Tokyo
▪ Planning & strategizing with suppliers to achieve company’s short term & longterm goal.
▪ Monthly or weekly pricing from suppliers to customers / distributors
▪ Half yearly reviews on sales budget set with suppliers / distributors
▪ Prepare monthly sales result / report or as and when required
▪ Visit & service customers
▪ Identifying new customers and create synergy and maximizing business opportunity share from the customers
▪ Support sale presentations to customers for new product grade
▪ Managing and coordinate customer support activities, allowed by the principal,for the assigned customer base and to manage assigned personnel to maximize profit, growth and industry awareness within the boundaries set in the product marketing strategies / objectives.
▪ Set up a team work with liaison office to support customer in the region.
▪ Maintain regulatory compliance of activities in assigned area
▪ Support principal in realizing sales budget for the assigned customers according to the fixed price list provided by the principal
▪ Manage outstanding invoices / customers’ complaint owner
▪ Setting sales strategy within the sales area
▪ Responsible for supporting in local key account management, plans and customer contacts.
▪ Provide local market intelligence and share within team.
▪ Manage end user relations by coordinating agent activities, technical services, marketing, distribution in area
▪ A team player
3) Must be prepared to travel frequently on business trips in Asian region. Entertainment with guests and business associates in the evening are sometimes required.