Our client, a global leader in AV solutions is looking for a Venue Director. Venue Director is responsible for the organisation and provision of event staging services and staff resources to meet the needs of their respective venues and their clients. The main role is to ensure the efficient running of event staging services within the venue.
· Act as the manager/ leader of the business unit on site at our partnered venue.
· Looking after relationship with venue partner
· Responsible for managing financials and profitability of the business unit
· Managing day to day operations of the business unit, leading a team of sales and technicians of different level
· Converting sales leads to business and end to end event management (from conceptualisation, planning to event delivery), source and manage external vendors.
· Meet with venue staff and clients to arrange and plan upcoming functions to their specifications and to establish, confirm or revise their requirements
· Educate and advise clients and venue staff alike on the most appropriate audio visual equipment and the necessary crew to best meet their presentation needs and budget
· Check and/or delegate staff to inspect rooms including set up of audio visual equipment prior to function commencement
· Provide equipment for venue training programs and meetings to the same standard as with clients
· Experience in the Hospitality or Events industry highly desirable
· Financial management skills - sound understanding of cost control
· Maturity to deal with people at all levels of the organisation
Kindly email your CV to email@example.com if you are interested. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.