Our client, a global leader in AV solutions is looking for a Venue Sales Executive. The VSE is responsible for generating revenue within the venue. In collaboration with the Event Staging Manager, organise and provision event staging services to meet the needs of the venue and their clients.
Venue Sales Executive
· Build and maintain relationship with venue and clients to ensure successful client relations and smooth running of all events
· Meet with venue staff and clients to arrange and plan upcoming functions to their specifications and to establish, confirm or revise their requirements
· Educate and advise clients and venue staff alike on the most appropriate audio visual equipment and the necessary crew to best meet their presentation needs and budget
· Provide equipment for venue training programs and meetings to the same standard as with clients
· Follow up on all leads for potential business
· Identify opportunities to increase the profitable revenue in applicable venue
· Identify sales opportunities and offer effective solutions to venue clients.
· Maximise profitable revenue and support ESM to achieve financial targets
· Proven experience, in the Hospitality, Events or Production industry
· Financial management skills - sound understanding of cost control and budgeting
· Ability to work within constrained budgets with limited resources
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
Kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.