- Under supervision, assist in the capture of design requirements; write functional specifications; design, develop and verify RTL design for FPGAs; evaluate prototypes; perform analysis and simulation; conduct and assist design reviews.
- Development of verification modules ie. self-checking test benches, BFMs etc. to verify the design
- Integration of the developed firmware on the target hardware with other system components and software
- Conduct investigations into product quality and implement any necessary changes, in a timely manner.
- Maintain strong communication and execute project tasks with local and overseas teams.
- Degree in electrical/electronic engineering preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in the design of electronic products in using FPGA platform and design flow.
- Good knowledge in Altera and/or Xlinx FPGA and Tools
- Good knowledge in VHDL or Verilog.
- Working knowledge in Embedded C for Firmware development is an added advantage
- Ability to work independently, interact and contribute in a team environment that spans multiple geographies and time zones.
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
EA: JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1108415
EA Personnel Name: Hung Stephen Christian Thomas