- He or she will be responsible for supporting Sales & Marketing team by pulling, evaluating, and optimizing various sales data / KPIs for eCommerce business across the region and by improving / building a seamless & effective sales process to enable business growth.
- This position will derive actionable insights by analyzing multiple source of eCommerce related data including but not limited to 8 countries’ e-Store data and marketplace’s data presenting to stakeholders.
- He or she will report to Regional Head of Online Business and serve as a key leader in supplying relevant data-driven insights to develop sales strategy, identify growth initiatives and drive process improvements
- This position will work for a Global MNC’s regional online team located in Singapore
- Be able to communicate fluently in English & Korean to liaise Korean stakeholders.
- Minimum BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Marketing or related degree.
- 10+ years of total experience in Sales Operations and eCommerce with Digital Analytics background (web and/or mobile application analytics tools/technologies, e.g. Google Analytics 360, Adobe, etc.) conducting highly quantitative analytics preferred.
- Understanding of clickstream data and web/mobile analytics tools such as Google Analytics 360, tag management system, project oriented, proactive, self-motivated work style with proven ability to manage effectively multiple projects and changing priorities in fast paced environment and able to deliver results within given deadlines.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical plans and reporting solutions in order to analyze data, interpret results and recommend solutions to enable teams to make decisions around optimizing or understanding product investments.
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills as well as demonstrated skills in fact-based analysis using large amount of structured and unstructured data, including the ability to persuasively present insights and recommendations to senior management.
Thank you for your understanding.
EA: JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1329316
EA Personnel Name: Go Wonkyu