Our client is a European Automotive Parts manufacturer.
· Carries full responsibility for the effective operation of the business throughout the region including full P&L responsibility.
· Control of sales, operations, debt, costs, maintenance, repair & replacement of fixed and mobile assets, pricing strategy recommendation, with overall responsibility of business risk assessment for actions taken.
· Delivering agreed turnover, margin and service level budgets for the company.
· Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritise and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
· Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
· Delegate responsibilities to the best employees to perform them while enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values
· Providing effective operational management to enable sales managers and staff to achieve
· agreed targets and objectives
· Developing effective working relationships and communication with local, Regional and Group operational management, together with necessary corporate and Regional functions including Finance, and HR
· Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of those involved
· Work and strategize with Distributors to extend market coverage and expand customer base.
· Develop long-term selling plans for major customers and accounts and monitor and adapt sales activities so that these objectives are met.
· Leadership of the business team, including adherence to the company’s Code of Conduct,
· Health & Safety policy, Ethical Policy, etc.
· Master / Bachelor’s Degree in Business
· Strong business and sales/marketing knowledge as demonstrated by relevant experience
· Experience in planning and budgeting
· Strong analytical ability
· Excellent communication skills
· Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
Dawn Han, EA Licence Number 90C3026
EA Personnel Registration Number: R111079