Seeking a Customer Support Specialist who is passionate about providing our customers with a top-notch experience. You will be the first line of contact for general queries and support related issues for a large percentage of our customers throughout Asia. Working with a cross functional team, you will be responsible for driving customer experience excellence through providing technical support and superior service.
● Investigate and resolve customer questions and issues through working across live chat, phone and email using primarily Intercom
● Own customer communications from initial contact until resolution – escalating issues to relevant departments as needed.
● Use technical troubleshooting to identify and documents bugs, test, reproduce, report, and work with engineering to assist with a fix and test/verify.
● Partner with cross functional teams to integrate new customer onboarding/experience technologies and practices and partner with Account Managers to help onboard customers
● Continuously work towards enhancing the support processes, optimizing workflows, and improving operational efficiency
● Gather collective customer feedback and data analytically in CRM to aide in enhancement of our product and drive high levels of customer satisfaction
To be successful in this position you will need to have excellent communication skills (both internal and external) and great attention to detail. You will have a good balance of commercial and technical knowledge.
● Previous experience working in a customer or technical support role
● Ability to communicate to customers with a level of empathy ● Experience working with Intercom
● Good analytical skills with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly
● Passionate about striving to provide a great customer experience
Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
EA License: 90C3026 | EA Personnel: R1982475 | EA Personnel Name: Lim Hong Hao