Country Manager, Thailand
Office location – Thailand
Our client is one of the world leading Construction Equipment manufacturer
- Develop and implement a marketing, service and sales strategy for all products and services
- Identify market challenges and ensure business development (New Units and After-Sales) through the various sales channels by strengthening customer relationships with the aim of reaching full market penetration.
- Work and strategize with Distributors to extend market coverage and expand customer base.
- Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- To assure a proper sales and P/L planning for all defined product segments, adequate market pricing
- Develop long-term selling plans for major customers and accounts and monitor and adapt sales activities so that these objectives are met.
- Identifies and implements strategy for key customer accounts
- Recommends and implements tactical plans and programs for the achievement of sales goals.
- Develops and implements innovative distribution opportunities and improvements for the territory
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
- Maintains open and constructive communications with other division operation within the region.
- Assists dealers and/or direct sales personnel in the preparation of tenders as required. Develops and coaches direct report.
- Degree in Sales & Marketing, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 10 years of working experience in the related Construction Heavy Equipment industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in the English language
- Willing to travel