Our client is looking for a Corporate Finance VP/ AVP.
The successful candidate will play an integral role as one of the Senior Management team dealing with Corporate Finance and Treasury matters, including any of the Company’s local and overseas projects.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
· Maximising shareholders’ value through short-term and long-term financial planning, supporting the senior management in the capital investment decisions, developing and implementing corporate and financing strategies.
· Conducting financial analysis and valuation, and assessing commercial risks and return for investment opportunities. The role would include, but may not be limited to performing financial valuation, building financial models, establishing market and industry benchmarks, reviewing financial agreements and other due diligence work.
· Planning, evaluating and implementation of local and overseas development projects. This will include providing research, financial analysis and other Corporate Finance related work. The incumbent will also work closely with the top management team to develop and implement the relevant corporate strategy and ensure optimal financing structure for the development projects.
· Developing, coordinating, implementing and conducting the financing exercise to raise equity and/or debt financing for investments, projects and related activities
· Managing strategic treasury activities inclusive of cash flow forecasts, bank partnerships and debt management.
· In performing such duties, the incumbent will need to establish liaisons with relevant stakeholders including financial institutions, rating agencies, regulators, corporates, advisors and/or consultants to keep abreast of market trends and developments.
· Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics, Law, or related area of study with more than 15 years of relevant experience
· Good understanding of regional financial markets and experienced in investment evaluations and fund raising
· Highly numerate with strong financial and business analytical & quantitative skills
· Effective written, verbal and presentation skills, with the ability to present to all levels within the organization
· Possess willingness to learn, initiative, commitment to excellence, resourcefulness, tenaciousness and reliability
· Detail-oriented team player who is able to work collaboratively with others and under tight deadlines
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Bloomberg applications
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd. EA Licence Number: 90C3026 EA Personnel: R1879515 Wong Pimin
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1879515