Our Client is one of the well-established investment bank in the region. Currently they are looking for Corporate Finance professionals to join their SG team ( Corporate& Structured Finance Department ).
[Origination & Relationship Management]
- Develop and maintain client relationship and business network to source potential deals;
- Negotiate and structure new financing terms and manage renewal opportunities;
- Prepare presentation materials for potential/existing clients, meeting memorandum and other internal supporting documents with necessary research and analysis;
- Prepare Confidentiality Agreement, KYC check and other necessary documentation.
- Coordinate transactional workflow and timeline with both external and internal parties;
- Perform necessary research and analysis, due diligence, financial modelling, etc to support relevant DBJ Tokyo teams to obtain credit approval;
- Handle documentation process and arrange closing/funding operation and post-closing issues.
- Perform periodic credit monitoring for existing accounts and report to relevant DBJ Tokyo teams;
- Conduct credit action (e.g., waiver/voting process) with necessary internal approval.
[Research and others]
- Prepare internal research documents to support any new business initiatives (e.g., entry to the new industry, new client development);
- Develop insights relevant to the business, that yield meaningful business opportunities.
- Bachelor degree with at least 3-5 years relevant work experience in front office of corporate finance, project finance, asset finance section in financial institutions, investment funds, consulting firms, etc
- Familiar with corporate banking operations and market conventions, legal and regulatory requirements with good knowledge of financial products and services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels, demonstrated team spirit, accountability and integrity
- Ability to think independently, analyze problems and identify solutions Excellent organizational, administrative, and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Japanese (strong advantage) and other Asian languages (e.g., Bahasa Indonesia/Melayu, Thai and Vietnamese) for external communication with clients
- Network with major leading companies including Asian conglomerates and Temasek-linked companies as well as financial community and professional firms Experience in Infrastructure/Project finance, M&A/Leveraged finance, Private Equity/Mezzanine investment