Position: Commercial Program Manager – CPM
Commercial Program Manager is accountable for managing partner incentive program across Server, Education and Windows. This includes working with the channel sales team, commercial category manager across Asia sub region in communicating program execution framework to partners, tracking the programs, supporting the sales team and partners on reporting, and providing reporting on spend/ claims for the various programs.
If you have a passion for project management, communications and working across diverse group, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to hear from you.
- Program management: Drive consistency, quality and insight across relevant programs, facilitate and support business reviews through QBU/MBU support, RoB management, reporting, execution, etc.
- Strategic Initiatives: Work with teams to identify opportunities, gaps and overlap whereby we can streamline and accelerate changes and scale for growth
- Operational Excellence: Develops, builds, runs, and improves consistent, predictable, and measurable processes and services that align with policies, procedures, and expectations
The person will have a lot of corporate calls, proficiency in English is a must as he will have high interaction with the Corp team (US HQ) early in the morning to provide frequent update on the progress of program. Other tasks will be tracking of program incentive, partner performance, admin for claims for partner summit, claim for partner rebates.
The person should have attention for details, answering queries from partner related to program. The person will run a structured program readily adopted from Corp and land it with partner.
The person will work with partners to ensure they know the process and launch of program, submit paperwork, walk partner through the rebate process.
· The role is for ASIA sub region coverage
· Stakeholders: External Partners, high interaction with sponsor and Corp HQ.
· Good pay, fun team, energetic people, work life balance. Great boss and great dynamic team to work with.
· Getting to work with partners across the ASIA sub region on device business, exposure to cross regional culture.
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and negotiate and collaborate effectively
- Highly analytical - ability to understand business metrics, customer and market trends
Term: 1 Year Contract (Extendable)