This position is to support the Enterprise and SMC Controllers of Client's APAC region with business planning & analysis, financial management, forecasting and budgeting for the Commercial businesses in APAC.
Core Job Responsibilities:
The role will primarily support the APAC Regional Enterprise and SMC Controllers in financial planning and forecasting, monthly business reviews, business partnership with regional and subsidiary business and finance leaders as well as ad-hoc business analytics. The geographical scope of the role covers 10 sub-regions of APAC with intensive interactions with countries finance and business teams.
• Business Analytics and Financial Modeling: Drive overall reporting structure (and with the support of Accenture) to support monthly/quarterly business forecast and reviews. Provide deep-drive analytics to draw insights to revenue and business performance. Benchmark revenue and productivity performance and support to identify opportunities/risks and best practices.
• Business Support and Partnership: Partner with business leaders and process owners in APAC to provide insights & value-added analysis, financial modeling for business opportunities and investments.
• Revenue Forecasting: Support the Enterprise and SMC Controllers to land and drive a robust centralized forecasting process, including working with key stakeholders to ensure accurate and completeness of inputs/drivers to the APAC forecast
• Budget Planning: Support the annual revenue budget planning for the Area. Develop subject matter expertise for world-wide budget planning tool and proceses.
• Projects: Support the Enterprise and SMC Controllers in successfully landing key projects to be defined from time to time. Expect to propose and lead projects that may involve multiple stakeholders in due course.
Business Partners: Area and subsidiary Enterprise and SMC leads, BSO, and Sales Excellence leads
Finance Partners: Area and subsidiary finance teams
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelors’ degree (Business Administration, Commerce and related academic background) with 6 - 9 years of demonstrated experience in accounting, financial & business analysis, planning and forecasting process, preferably in a corporate environment.
The resource would need to have prior corporate experience (similar to MS) and also FP& A experience.
• Demonstrated experience in handling complex business analytics, reporting and revenue forecasting in a multi country setting.
• Preferable: Prior experience of finance processes (forecasting / planning / revenue management etc.), products and services
• Ability to work with stakeholders spread across various timezones and cultural backgrounds
• Good Communication skills (both oral and verbal) and a demonstrated ability to work under pressure and tight deadline to deliver results.
• Strong and advance knowledge of Excel (pivot table and complex formula) & Power BI
• Highly developed analytical and organizational skills.
• High sense of responsibilities and commitment to deliver quality work
• Must be a strong team player with good negotiation, conflict management and influencing skills. A thought leader, who is self-aware with strong partnering skills