Position Title: Commercial Communications Manager
This role will specifically focus on managing the Marquee Customer & Partner Programme across Asia. It involves creative storytelling, project managing, collaborating with external vendors and amplifying customer and partner stories across Asia amongst target audiences, with focus on business and mainstream audiences.
As part of the Asia Communications team, the Commercial Communications Manager will report to and partner with the Director for Commercial Communications to develop PR strategies and tactics to amplify both global and Asia wide campaigns and moments.
This individual will be responsible for working with key stakeholders across the Microsoft Corporate & Regional Headquarters as well as Country Communications Leads across Asia to strategize, plan and align communications execution to key communications and business goals.
In addition, this role will also support the Asia Communications Team’s social media purview (LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and paid amplification campaigns) and Commercial Communication’s budget management and operations.
· Management of marquee customer and partner storytelling programme
· Develop best practices for integrated campaigns and customer & partner storytelling
· Content creation and creative storytelling across platforms (e.g. feature stories, videos, social media)
· Communications Planning and Execution
· Close collaboration with various stakeholders (Global and Asia) to land communications campaigns across Asia and ensure goals are met
· Understanding the regional requirements and localising global campaigns to reflect region specifics
· Drive Asia region’s participation at global events and moments
· Multi-vendor management
· Leveraging Digital Marketing and social engines across all campaigns
· Analysing & reporting on campaign effectiveness
· Ensures strong alignment of communications campaigns with business priorities
· Operational excellences in budget management
Term: 12 Months (extendable)
Location: Frasers Tower
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm