Our client is Japanese MNC located in West.
Tittle: Finance Director
This position is responsible for;
· Financial, administrative and risk management.
· To develop management accounting, then financial and operational strategy to cover
multi group companies.
· Controlling business operation to meet business plan, monitoring of control system to preserve company assets, report accurate financial results.
1. Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical
2. Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
3. Develop financial and tax strategies
4. Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
5. Develop management accounting system that support the company's strategic direction
1. Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
2. Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
3. Manage the accounting team, human resources department and legal/tax affairs
4. Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
5. Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced
6. Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
7. Supervise acquisition/ alliance/ due diligence if necessary
1. Enough experience and capability in accounting.
2. Ability to handle multinational accounting. To cover group companies in Singapore,
Malaysia, Indonesia as well as export business.
3. Handle legal affairs, with external legal advisors.
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel Name: Ryoko Okamoto
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1434779