- To plan and carry out direct or indirect regional marketing and sales activities of Petrochemical and Oleochemical products, in the surfactants, pharmaceutical intermediates, and environmental industry.
- Maintain, develop and strengthen relationships with key customers through regular contact to exchange market information and identify new prospects in assigned products and industries.
- Collaborating with our overseas network for the trading of other chemical products in the region.
- Monitoring of payments from customers and ensuring all business transactions are concluded within the approved limit.
- Proactively explore and seek out new opportunities for business expansion within the region.
- To learn, understand, and be fully compliant with company policies and procedures.
Diploma/Degree in related discipline
4-6 years of working experience, preferably in Chemical related industry
Able to travel overseas including India
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence No: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1984018
EA Personnel Name: SENA YAMADA