Our Client, an US MNC in the IT industry is urgently looking to recruit a Business Program Manager to support their Business Program Management Operations.
Employed by JAC, working onsite with our Client, this role requires the individual to execute effectively, with attention to detail, teamwork and partnering internal Stakeholders across the business to help drive marketing excellence in customer centric approach.
The role has responsibilities in three key areas: Governance, Business & Marketing Planning, and Marketing Operations, as follows:
· Drives execution of marketing & sales investments per leadership direction & recommends actions and reallocations of resource as necessary to achieve goals.
· Drives the business calendar for the subsidiary across all meetings and business reviews
Supports Business & Marketing Planning
· Works with the subsidiary teams to make the optimal marketing & sales investment decisions at Area & Subsidiary level during planning.
· Drives Asia Pacific fiscal year planning across marketing and sales teams to timely, high quality completion. This requires creating and maintaining a complex project plan and calendar to orchestrate activities across HQ & country teams at multiple levels in the organization as well as Marketing & Planning process tools implementation, communications, and driving of business orchestration & review meetings.
· Reports on project completion status, recommends actions to correct or avoid issues and/or escalates issues for action by Area LT.
Responsible for Managing Operational Reporting
· Establishes consistency in subsidiary business & operational reporting.
· Creates a review process for monitoring and reporting marketing & business performance, including adherence to budget, return on investment, and other key business and scorecard metrics.
· Coordinates with finance, systems, and non-marketing business owners to collect required data.
· Delivers on the financial accountability model.
· Engages with Corporate and regional headquarters to understand and adhere to broader Microsoft reporting requirements.
· Collects Corporate and regional benchmarks to aid in evaluation of the subsidiary’s performance and advises / executes on process improvements.
· Understands reporting and meeting requirements by working closely with relevant stakeholders
· 3+ years of practical experience in a MNC environment, working in a project / program management, business operation management, BI or Finance role
· The ability to plan with experience of managing small tasks with short turn around as well as larger projects over longer time simultaneously
· The ability to work effectively cross-organizationally and cross-culturally, able to demonstrate significant stakeholder engagement experience
· Ability to work under stress in a fast-paced working environment, to work to tight deadlines, anticipate and react to frequently changing business climate
· Highly organized and attention to detail combined with an ability to see the big picture.
· Confident, analytical and detail oriented.
· Must have proven skills MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd. | jac-recruitment.sg
EA License: 90C3026 | EA Personnel: R1439660 | EA Personnel Name: Fock Zhi Hao Sebastian