A Leading Technology Multinational Company is looking for Business Program Manager (1 year contract)
Position Title: Business Program Manager (BPM)
Employment Term: 1 year contract with completion bonus
Align business priorities, strategies, and investments/budgeting with field execution motions through fiscal year planning, opex optimization and tracking, etc.
· Program Support & Management: Drive consistency, quality and insight across relevant programs, facilitate and support business reviews through QBU/MBU support, RoB management, reporting, execution, etc.
· Strategic Initiatives: Work with different departments to identify opportunities, gaps and overlap whereby we can streamline and accelerate changes and scale for growth
· Operational Excellence: Develops, builds, runs, and improves consistent, predictable, and measurable processes and services that align with policies, procedures, and expectations
· The Consumer and Device Sales (CDS) organization works with ecosystem partners to build, market and sell a winning portfolio that delights customers and earns fans around the world. We drive for growth across the consumer and commercial device portfolio, innovating in both what we build for our customers worldwide within the group and our Partners, and in how we market and sell through our global channel ecosystem.
· Business Program Manager is accountable for cross-business execution performance, planning, and sales and marketing operations by planning, designing, and delivering predictable and measurable solutions for business programs. The role helps scale execution, drives clear business & market insights that result in CDS & the Group achieving their business objectives.
· This role will collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders across the Group and Partners, both cross-function and cross-business, and influence the direction and success of CDS.
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in related field such as business, marketing, information technology, operations, finance.
· Desirable qualifications include Formal training in project and process management, financial accounting, business strategy and operations and/or internal controls
· Minimum 3 years relevant experience
· Business management or marketing experience is preferred.
· Ability to work and build strong relationships with diverse and multi-cultural environment
· Possess project management, marketing and analytical skills.
· Advanced oral and written communication skills, planning and organizational abilities
· Able to work independently, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and negotiate and collaborate effectively.
· Highly analytical - ability to understand business metrics, customer and market trends.