Based in Beijing
Our client is the world leading manufacturer specializing navigation chip and modules.
· Develops and implements strategic and operational sales for the territory
· Develops and maintains a deep understanding of the territory and, in particular, the customer’s needs and requirements.
· Meets and exceeds the sales target and profit contribution for the territory
· Analyses the sales activities, sales projects and key performance indicators of the territory and takes appropriate actions to steer the business to plan and beyond.
· Management of Customer Projects for China market by maintaining close contact with customer and manage all activities during the design-in and product realization phase
· Liaise with business development and marketing staff to ensure maximum market segment penetration within the region.
· Provides input to the forecasting process for the region
· Prepares and delivers sales presentations.
· Assists dealers and/or direct sales personnel in the preparation of tenders as required. Develops and coaches direct report.
· Bachelor/Master of Science in Electrical/Telecommunication Engineering or Business
· Minimum of 5-8 years of working experience in Semiconductor industry, preferably with knowledge in GPS/GNSS, GPRS, Wireless, RF design and firmware development
· Strong business and sales/marketing knowledge as demonstrated by relevant experience
· Frequent travel to China inter-cities
Interested applicants please submit your resume in MS Word format with a copy of your recent photograph, kindly include the following particulars
· Reason for leaving
· Last drawn remuneration package
· Notice period
We regretted that only short-listed candidates will be replied.