Business Development Executive / Senior BD Manager – Media, Digital and Telecommunication
- To look for new customers and serve the existing customers
- Contacting and mapping new customers (suspects and prospects), in order to further develop the customer portfolio within the defined sales objectives.
- Maintenance and further development of the commercial contacts with existing customers in order to realize the set turnover.
- Taking the lead with the development of new markets/segments for both new and existing customers, in order to differentiate and expand the basis.
- Responsibility for investigating and resolving queries from customers.
- Prepare budget plans, monitor progress and keep stakeholders informed of budget changes in Japanese.
- Forecast and track financial results throughout the financial year to ensure accuracy in budget projections in Japanese.
- Communicate new business development updates to stakeholders through presentations or management reports.
- Coordinate regional conferences and prepare meeting minutes for internal or external distribution in both Japanese and English.
- Minimum 3 - 10 years of working experiences
- Possess JLPT-N1 in Japanese language (speaking & writing) is required for Report and Budgeting submission to HQ Japan
- Application requirement for Senior manager, industry experience in Media or Telecommunication industry will be advantageous
- Application requirement for Executive, experience in Business Development will be highly preferred
Interested applicants please submit your resume in MS Word format, kindly include the following particulars
- Reason for leaving
- Last drawn remuneration package
- Notice period
We regretted that only short-listed candidates will be replied.
Dawn Han EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110794
EA Licence Number 90C3026